Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

You've effectively destroied my sister's childhood, and with that, this animation went from awesome to unrivaled godliness.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

What a loving piece of shit.

3.5/5

Why? This was a little... hard to swallow. The animation style was a little bizarre too, although it wasn't bad, it just.... frightened me? I don't know if I should say "What is this, I don't even?" or "Keep it up!" I have very mixed feelings about this animation.

SailorMan SailorMan

You forgot to have Tuxedo Mask throw a pointless rose in there... but I'll still give you a maxed rating since I've have been thoroughly disturbed like this for a long time. Of all things to rattle me, it was SailorMan.

Lastly, great job on the animating. I've seen some of your newer stuff and you've come and gone a long way, hope to see more from you.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Awesome

My only complaint is the male voice actor is.... sub-par. You should try and seek out better voice actors (or give the current one some lessons).

On another note, you captured the internet very well, to an almost disturbing degree. I'll look forward to more clogged tubes as the internet continues through it's downward spiral.

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

This score is...

Relative to how much of a troll you are, you've done me proud.

SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

heh heh

I'd give this a 10 just for that fantastic chuckle at the end.

On another note, expanding my thoughts on December 21st, 2012. I do not believe the world will end, but I always thought some had to give soon, something had to happen... perhaps I didn't think it was going to be 2012, but this seems to give me a good push towards that.

Thanks for the enlightenment!

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Suppose I'm an indigo child then..

Out of your (12 points?) I had 10 (was 11). I was never diagnosed with ADHD, and I've work my way out of selfish demands quite some time ago, rather disliked being viewed as the thing I hated the most.

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

Entertaining

Whether your theories are true or not, nobody really knows, however what people fail to realize is that you have a lot of supporting evidence of the things you display on your lessons. Hardcore bible thumpers are probably just going to pass everything that doesn't follow their views as a useless review, and the things that do as a useful one.

Petty, but expected... on the other hand, I don't believe in aliens (or god, but 'god' is what some people really need to straighten out there lives so I won't bitch). Despite the differences in some of our views I really enjoy watching your lessons and will continue to watch them regardless of the things you believe or disbelieve, prove or disprove.

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

I logged in just to rate this

This is full of not lose and oozes success.

Rick Mann vs Boss Man Rick Mann vs Boss Man

Very good!

Its been awhile seen a saw a decent mega-man parody, and this one certainly is amoung the best I've seen, and not just because of the mega-man reference, but the work place too.