&amp;gt;Relaxing Beat&amp;lt; >Relaxing Beat<

Mind if I use this in a game? It'll be just be a beach town theme, but this is perfect, it is both up beat and relaxing.

Djinn-AndTonic responds:

I'd be honoured. :)

Battle Experiment #1.3 Battle Experiment #1.3

Sir, may I use this for a game? The demo is already out, but I plan on submitting an update soon, and I'd love for this to be another battle theme in the game. (It would be slightly alter, ever so slight, it's just slowed down and the pitch is lowed a bit. It is still very recognizable, and you will be credited of course).

foxhead128 responds:

See the box labeled "Licensing Terms". It's below "Credits & Info". I grant you permission to not follow the "Share Alike" clause, though.

Endless Slaughter Endless Slaughter

PERFECT! May I use this, good sir?

TheDoomrider responds:

Yes you can, if you forward me to where, what, when ;)

i9incher - you're going to die i9incher - you're going to die

This has serious potential. The sound quality is sub-par, which is unfortunate, and I feel that this track doesn't fully do what you may have intended it to. However, I discovered something very nice about this, when experimenting with RPGMakerVX, which has a pitch and speed editor. This song carries an exceedingly good beat, and gets only better and better as more sounds kick in. It's perfect for intense battles in a game, high speed scenes and chaos spreading rapidly, and all I did was increase the pitch and tempo by 10 (not sure the units, or how sensitive the adjustments are). I'd give it a listen, see what I mean. Hope this does something for you.

Grossing the Battlefield Grossing the Battlefield

Reminded me a lot of Symphony of the Sea from Maverlyn, right here on Newgrounds. Could this have been an inspiration or just pure coincidence? If it is a coincidence, search it up, both your songs are epic, but in different fashions, with many differences, but with a few key similarities that I cannot shake...

Meidon responds:

Thanks for the review and yea i did not know about that song until you mentioned it, and now i see why you see the similarity. I made this song out of pure inspiration, (one of those days where you simply sit at home and all of a sudden get an idea for a song).

Light Orchestral Loop Light Orchestral Loop

Fantastic!

I often dislike something, only because it's not very "empowering." However, looking past my preferences, I've already listened to this loop a number of times and come to enjoy it's subtly as an orchestral piece, but above all else, I can usually hear the loop the moment it takes place, in other words, it wasn't done that well. This on the other hand, I hadn't even realized I listened to it 3 times until I looked at the length of this song, then my computer clock.

I think I'm going to scroll through some more of your music and relax some.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the awesome review :)

Haru Song Haru Song

Been awhile...

Lately I find lyrics ruin a song, either I don't care for the words or the voice is sub-par. Although I cannot really say this song has lyrics-it does shoot other songs with them out of the water, I'd listen to your master piece over modern music any day.

Just for the sake of saying, this vaguely reminds me of Cantata Mortis for no reason... (Cantata Mortis does have lyrics, but it's in Latin so it may as well be jibberish to me).

Static Wave Static Wave

Instantly..

thought of launch base zone from Sonic 3.

Eat Babies! Eat Babies!

&gt;:D

I ate babies to this song!

Race of Death Race of Death

hmmmm.....

Totally Gregg
him and his hotdog frenzy
and killing everyone just so he can have one :D