Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

You've effectively destroied my sister's childhood, and with that, this animation went from awesome to unrivaled godliness.

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

What a loving piece of shit.

3.5/5

Why? This was a little... hard to swallow. The animation style was a little bizarre too, although it wasn't bad, it just.... frightened me? I don't know if I should say "What is this, I don't even?" or "Keep it up!" I have very mixed feelings about this animation.

SailorMan SailorMan

You forgot to have Tuxedo Mask throw a pointless rose in there... but I'll still give you a maxed rating since I've have been thoroughly disturbed like this for a long time. Of all things to rattle me, it was SailorMan.

Lastly, great job on the animating. I've seen some of your newer stuff and you've come and gone a long way, hope to see more from you.

Katawa Shoujo: SotF Katawa Shoujo: SotF

A lot of fun, second boss took a few attempts, but I admire the fact it was hard without being stupid and ridiculous. My only complaint, which I won't knock you for it the stiff controls, preforming an action right after another often didn't work, even if the command was as simple as turning around after you land. Still though, I think if the controls were as responsive as I would've liked, the second boss would've been just a tad too easy then, hence why I still feel the need to give this a 5/5 rating.

I'd love it if you made another game with this Castlevania style and bosses with these kinds of move-sets and difficulty.

ShadowWhoWalks responds:

I'm glad the difficulty worked for you, I'm trying to grasp the fine line between frustration and challenging and it doesn't always work out too well for everywhere. I'll see what I can do about the stiff controls; you're not the first to complain, and I've plowed through the game too much and got numb from the inconveniences.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

very unique, I hope I enjoy the level editor.

I got the good ending first, by accident... I don't like commit suicide till I know I messed up... and so the story goes >.> but yes indeed, time fcuk... though I prefer super fcuked. :D

Ultra Wars-PREMIS Ultra Wars-PREMIS

hmm...

though I dont know much about "shooting" with action script I can see a lot of potiental in this, good luck!

&amp;gt;Relaxing Beat&amp;lt; >Relaxing Beat<

Mind if I use this in a game? It'll be just be a beach town theme, but this is perfect, it is both up beat and relaxing.

Djinn-AndTonic responds:

I'd be honoured. :)

Battle Experiment #1.3 Battle Experiment #1.3

Sir, may I use this for a game? The demo is already out, but I plan on submitting an update soon, and I'd love for this to be another battle theme in the game. (It would be slightly alter, ever so slight, it's just slowed down and the pitch is lowed a bit. It is still very recognizable, and you will be credited of course).

foxhead128 responds:

See the box labeled "Licensing Terms". It's below "Credits & Info". I grant you permission to not follow the "Share Alike" clause, though.

Endless Slaughter Endless Slaughter

PERFECT! May I use this, good sir?

TheDoomrider responds:

Yes you can, if you forward me to where, what, when ;)

Secret City Secret City

Suck my D*ck!!
Imma shark!

GREAT ARTWORK, but I can't resist when I gaze upon a shark to do the "Imma shark" bit.